ramanika/രമണിക/रमणिका

Saturday, January 1, 2011

THEWONDER(ful) KID................

The other day when I left the office it was around 6.30 pm.

I have to travel by bus to reach my place and the journey time is roughlytwo hours(if lucky otherwise it may even double sometimes)

On that day I got a bus, KSRTC , and there was plenty of seats vacant in the bus

I took a comfortable seat and thought of sleeping to pass the two hours.

A little while afterwards the bus stopped and when I opened my eyes

I could see another KSRTC bus by the side of the road andpassengers rushing to enter this bus The bus was over crowded with in no time and started to move forward

Just after 5 minutes a boy just about 10 years approached me and enqurired

” uncle can you please give your seat to my grandpa, who is very sick and has severe breathing problem?”

I just looked at him, he was very innocent, smiling and really pleasing with his words & behaviour I told him “yes, bring your grandpa "

He thanked me and brought an old man who was appearing very sick.

I also helped the old man to sit in the seat and began to stand behind the boy.

He was so happy to see the old man sitting and thanked me once again.

I too was feeling happy that a child is behaving so nicely.

Just two stops passed and the boy started to move backward to join his father

standing near by the door for getting down in the next stop.

I asked him “you are not taking your grandpa with you?”

The reply the boy gave really surprised me he said “ the old man is not related to me,

I saw him sick and very weak I gave him my seat in the other bus but unfortunately

it broke down and we were accommodated in this bus .

Uncle I thank you once again for giving the sick man your seat .thank you”

In the next stop he got down, but he entered into my heart !

7 comments:

  1. ramanika said...

    today is the new year day
    i wanted to start the day with a positive thought
    The very first thing that came to my mind was this wonderful kid
    may he be the spirit for all of us for the great year 2011
    the year be filled with..............
    relaxed mind
    joyful spirit
    healthy body
    heart full of love
    to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article, Happy new year and try to visit our blog which contains plenty of informations regarding KSRTC. www.ksrtcblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. എന്താ പറയുക..
    ഇത്തരമനുഭവം തന്നെ ‘ഒരനുഭവമ’ല്ലെ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. കൊള്ളാം കേട്ടോ....ഇടക്കൊക്കെ ഇങ്ങോട്ടും ഒന്ന് വന്നു നോക്കണം http://www.computric.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete